Monday, January 18, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

The Beatles
Let it Be Album Cover

I love the Beatles, especially the cover of their last album ever.


Rotating Restaurant
St. Petersburg, Florida
I have never been to this restaurant, but every time we drive past it on the way to the beach, I always wish I could.
Ball Chair
The unique design of this chair always makes me dream to be in one.

Yellow Breeches Creek
This is a picture of the Yellow Breeches Creek at the nearby college of Messiah. Isn't it beautiful?

Noodlebug
Of course, you can NEVER forget Noodlebug!!! She is my precious beauty.

2 comments:

  1. George Harrison looks so much like Daddy on the Let It Be cover!!! I have always thought so. He is like George too - quiet and calm. I hope we can go to the revolving restaurant soon. If we visit Messiah now, it sure won't look like your sunny, warm picture! You and Noodlebug are cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chair! It looks so comfie. I wonder if it swivels. I never saw it before, but your dad does look like your dad. Wow! You'll have to get to the revolving restaurant and let me know what it is like. I hope it doesn't spin fast or eating won't be a great thing to do. Ugh! Mrs. F

    ReplyDelete