Sunday, January 3, 2010

Noodle Poem

Here is a poem I wrote about my precious Noodlebug:

From Christmas pictures,
To just fun play,
That cat’ll be cute whenever you say!

She really likes ham,
But spaghetti is best,
Once in a while,
She does need a rest!

She goes to her bed,
And cuddles up tight,
I always wish her good, good night,

She says it back with her little green eyes.
In the morning she has a wonderful surprise!
But what has she caught,
But two little brown mice,
That kitty of mine sure is nice!

7 comments:

  1. Cute poem - but I could do without the mice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your poem, Meme. Like Michelle, though, I say...eeekkk to the mice. Grandma Eby is dealing with mice in the barn! Eby is chasing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Noodlebug really bring you mice? Yuk!

    Mrs. F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes she does... but I only put that in the poem because it rhymed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maizie! How's your summer going? I'm in a training called Moodle. I thought you'd like the name since it is so close to Noodle's name. Mrs. F

    ReplyDelete
  6. My summer is going great! I love the name! I call Noodle that sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you reading any good books yet? I've read a couple of books but they are easy reads. I'll continue reading my stack of books.

    Today I am in a training about blogs, podcasts, and vodcasts. It should be a good one. I am learning all kids of new technology.

    Mrs. F

    ReplyDelete